Nov 3, 2013

Quick Look: Neon Rainbow

This is just a very quick look for the makeup I wore today. I used my new Lunatick Cosmetic Labs AlieNEON stacker!


Yes, I wore this to work. I could only get the one picture though, because for some reason my damn camera keeps taking pictures with large grey chunks in the middle of them. All of the other pictures had black and grey spots on my eyelids.... If anyone else knows what is wrong with it, please let me know in the comments! I'm sure I must have just put it on the wrong setting by accident or something.

This look is a very basic rainbow eye. I primed my eyes and put NYX jumbo pencil in milk on them as well. On the upper lid I used yellow, orange and red, going only up to the crease. On the bottom lid I used green and blue. I blended everything only slightly at the edges, and used a cream matte shade on my brow bone. I lined my eyes in black, put on mascara and used a very pale nudey-pink blush on my cheeks.

That's it! This was a very easy look to do, but since these colours are so ridiculously vibrant it looks like I put a ton of effort into it. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them!

1 comment:

  1. Wow So colorful! Glad I'm not the only one afraid to rock bold colors! very creative.

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete