Dec 15, 2013

Great Gifts From Burt's Bees!

When winter hits, I don't know anyone who doesn't need a chapstick! And what is everyone's favourite chapstick? Burt's Bees of course! At least that's what everyone I know around here reaches for. On top of the great lip care Burt's Bees also has a great line of skin care, and even some products men wouldn't mind getting, like their hand salve.

Around the holidays Burt's Bees releases a bunch of little gift sets and collections that come in cute little boxes and bags. They almost always include at least one lip balm and then a few other products. Here is a tiny lip balm trio tin that I picked up today.


This is pretty much the most basic of their gift sets, but I couldn't resist the adorable tin. The Replenishing lip balm with pomegranate oil is one of my favourites as well.


This would make a great stocking stuffer! They have so many great little things to throw in a stocking. One of my other favourite products by them is their cuticle cream. They also have a line of tinted lip balms and lipsticks!

I still haven't decided if this is going to be a gift for someone or if I will keep it for myself. This year I think I am going to gather a few gifts like these for emergencies in case there is anyone I forgot to get a gift for unexpectedly. If at the end of Christas I haven't given them away, they will be mine!

So, if you are in a pinch for what to get a friend this holiday season, don't forget to take a look at Burt's Bees!

9 comments:

  1. I love sets like this that come in little tins, eeee. I like to use the tins later to keep coins/buttons/pins etc in. So practical and cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This tin will probably corral my hair elastics later! I really need something for that anyways.

      Delete
  2. I agree with Rebecca. Very cute tins and they're nice because you can always keep one for yourself and give the other ones away.

    http://www.lavieenmay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was actually thinking of that. I might keep one and the other will end up in stockings.

      Delete
  3. Well, this is the first time I hear this brand, but I'll keep an eye on it ;)

    Makeup Demon blog
    Makeup Demon Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try it out if you ever see it anywhere! They are one of my favourite brands for skincare and lip balms.

      Delete
  4. This is probably my favorite lip balm ever, and you just reminded me that I need to repurchase! This really is an awesome gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love their cuticle cream- especially in the winter!

    ReplyDelete