Jan 9, 2014

Quick Look: Jack's Nightmare #1

This is the first look I came up with after getting my Lunatick Labs order!!! I used the Jack's Nightmare palette, which is full of some gorgeous purples!

Sorrymy hair looks ridiculous. I was really excited to try these out and didn't bother to do anything else.

This was a really quick look. All eyeshadows in this look were from the Jack's Nightmare palette by Lunatick cosmetics Labs. I'm still playing with the colours and hope to try the other palette next. I'm going out tomorrow night so I might do something extra bright and dramatic with it!

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous look! It makes me think of a nice smokey eye for V-day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It does look sort of V-day appropriate.

      Delete
  2. turned out great for being a quick look :) Love the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that eye makep up, you look so beautiful!
    Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know on my blog if you want so i can follow you back immediately! :)
    Kisses.


    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo love it! I have a purple look coming up soon (its done just have to publish it) and the color is very similar to the one you did, I guess great minds really do think alike ;) lol

    -Erica

    ReplyDelete
  5. It turned out amazing! I should experiment more with purple eye shadows! :)

    www.natalielovesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete