Feb 14, 2014

Valentine's Day Look #4

For my fourth Valentine's Day look, I wasn't really sure what I wanted to do. I knew I wanted to use the shade Wine from Star Crushed Minerals, but that was my only inspiration. I sat staring at the jar for a while and imagined a bunch of red looks, since this colour leans more red, so I decided I would use pink with it instead. Why not make it a challenge? This is what I came up with in the end:

I used Star Crushed Minerals' Wine in the crease and outer corner. On my lid is Redberry Rose from the Creme de Couture palette by Sigma. Everything was then blended out with Cherry Blossom from the same palette. For my inner corner highlight I used Glamour Doll Eyes Electric Chair. On my lips is NYX lipstick in Chloe.

I am really pleased with the outcome! The wine shade definitely is more of a rusty red but all of it's pink tones come out more here and I like it. What do you think?

10 comments:

  1. I love the combination of the wine and pink shades! The lip color is also uber pretty! :)

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is one of my favourite lipsticks!

      Delete
  2. I can't get over how BEAUTIFUL this is! Red and pink ftw :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute look, and very appropriate for Valentine's Day! Visiting from the blog hop.

    -Pam
    pamslife26.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! you know I love those colors :)

    -Erica

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous look on you. The wine color really makes your eyes pop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I feel like my boring brown eyes don't do that enough.

    ReplyDelete