Feb 12, 2014

Valentine's Look #3: Low Key V-Day

This is a very low key V-day look for someone who is still going out, but might be in a bit of a rush. Or for those of us not very concerned with impressing their man (totally me... poor Nick). It is very basic face makeup with light blush and no contouring. I haven't even done my brows!

There is literally only one eyeshadow in this look, Mushroom by Glamour Doll Eyes. It is a gorgeous pink toned brown packed with sparkles. On my lips is Rimmel's Jet Set Red lipstick applied lightly with my finger and then topped with a Burt's Bees Lip Shine in Pucker.

That is it for my quick and easy V-day look! What are your plans for Valentine's Day?

10 comments:

  1. You achieved such a dynamic look with just the one shadow! On V-day we're going camping and then on Saturday my boyfriend-ish guy is taking me to a quaint little hotel on the beach for dinner--I'm pretty excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That sounds like a good weekend, have fun!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, it's one of my favourites! It has a few rows of rainbow stitching farther down that you can barely see, but it's awesome!

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty look, simple and classic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe that you only used one shadow! It looks like you used 4 or 5!

    Gorgeous as always! :)

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The secret is to do a really light wash of colour over the whole lid and then build it up only in the crease. Then blend partway up to the browbone slowly. :)

      Delete
  5. This look is great. Something everyone can do and most people can pull off.

    -Erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured I should have at least 1 normal look :P

      Delete